I am 32 and have never used any anti ageing product, so thought of giving it a go before it is too late. I needed a moisturizing product with a decent SPF. It was on a discount in Coles supermarket I have been using it for some 6 weeks now. I did not want to write a review before actually using it for sometime. Here are some thoughtsPros
- A very good makeup base leaves no residual and quickly abosrbs into your skin.
- I have a mixed skin dry to normal and it has worked very well .I apply it twice a day.
- I have noticed that my skin has a more even tone after few days of use.
- Budget anti ageing treatment requires a very tiny amount and the jar looks like will last me at least 6 months.
Cons
- I would not recommending buying this at the RRP of $35
- I have fine lines on my forehead and have seen no changes maybe time for some Botox đ
- This is not a con for me but people with oily skin might find it difficult to use.
You can buy this product under $25 currently at Chemist Warehouse.
http://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/buy/68883/Olay-Regenerist-Revitalising-Hydration-Cream-SPF-15-50g
Also in Priceline Pharmacy
Follow me on instagram
Comments
Post a Comment